Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Auto Loans

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: CMM — Dahlonega Georgia United States of America
Prestige Financial Auto Loans
Salt Lake City UTAH Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Prestige Financial Auto Loans Changed prices on me twice after signed paperwork. 6 months after I have been making payments on the car I still have no payment book nor paperwork. Customer Service is really bad. Heather McAuther w Salt Lake City, Utah

I got my 2012 Chevy Sonic from Rick Hendrick Buford in April. After signed paperwork they showed up at my work with price change and new paperwork. I let that go. Prestige Financial Auto is really bad. Heather McAuthur will not return my calls nor e-mails. But the day before payment is due and the day the payment is due the call and call my family with harrasement. I have not be late but one time and that was only 2 days behind and they said they were going to come get the car that there was NO grace period!! Customer service is really bad. I will be getting intouch with the BBB and an attorney about these people. I have not received any paperwork from them on the car nor a payment book. I have been making payments on a car that I have no clue about. The company needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Auto-Loans/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Prestige-Financial-Auto-Loans-Changed-prices-on-me-twice-after-signed-paperwork-6-month-953766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Auto Loans