Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Services

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: Neveragain — Port Arthur Texas
Prestige Financial Services
1420 South 500 West Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Prestige Financial Services PFS NON-STOP PHONE CALLS/TEXTS/EMAILS Salt Lake City Utah

When I filed bankruptcy a couple of years back,  I recieved a "Let us help you rebuild your credit." "We can get you in the vehicle of your choice and payments right for you".  Sounded great since I worked 35 miles for my home.  I could rebuild my credit and get a vehicle.  Right,  the head aches started.  I was called to be reminded of the date of my car payment and they could process a electronic payment. As time goes on my job is relocated to Jamicia after 13 years,  I recieved at least 3 calls, a text and two emails. all from different people.  I have had 4 different account managers plus 2 different people from legal department each telling me that the conversation I had with the last was not in the system. Do they not communicate!! I lost my job and was out of work about three months.  NO MONEY People, I ask them to come pick the car up and Prestige  told me, we will work with you, the sky is looking brighter  NOT!!! PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, TEXTS  do they never give up?  I am a grown person and know my responsibilites to my debits.  I do not need people calling me to remind me that Friday is your payday, what time can I expect your payment.  It bad enough that after I asked them not to withdraw from my account they continued , leaving my account almost 1000.00 dollars negative.  Frusterated, I finally made the decision to trade the car in at what ever cost just to get out of the contract.  I checked my credit report  in which they reported the three months I was out of work as non payment, Great... Ok nothing to bad until I call for my pay off, LORD JESUS help me,   I now own over 19000.00 for a car I contracted for 16000.00.  Each payment of the three months, were moved to the back of the end of the loan earning 22% interest a day.  How in the H*#! do they expect me to get caught up when the car price keeps going up.   I dont know what the He!! is going on but I was told by one of the account manager there is no way to get out of the contract and I better enjoy a 2011 Nissian Versa, since I will be paying for it a long time.   The way it is collecting interest I will payover 50,000.00 for a vehicle that is worth maybe 8000.00

These people are not here to help one rebuild their credit they are here to bury one.  Any way they go, your SCREWED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Services-PFS-NON-STOP-PHONE-CALLSTEXTSEMAILS-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1158018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services