Complaint Review: prestige financial

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: A — Arizona United States of America
prestige financial
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

prestige financial Misleading Payment Arrangements over the phone Phoenix, Arizona

I was not able to make a payment on the date set in my contract. I spoke with Michelle, Who is the representative of my account. She refused to workout an arrangement with me. After I had spoken with her and explained, she continually harassed me by texting me nonstop and calling me from unknown numbers. She threaten to put my account into recovery when it was only going to be a few days late and continued to ask for my bank account number. However, I knew what the plan was, to make a payment with that information so i refused to provide it. So, I was forced to speak with someone else and finally ended up with an arrangement. However, on the condition that it would be taken a few days later. The woman, Pat, assured me that it would take a few days to post and not to worry about it. Then, I find it to be posted the next day and my bank account is a mess. She lied to me over the phone and basically tricked me into making a payment when i had said i was unable to make one for the next few days. This unfortunately is not the only time. So, I advise customers who call to make arrangements that they will go against their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prestige-financial/Phoenix-Arizona-/prestige-financial-Misleading-Payment-Arrangements-over-the-phone-Phoenix-Arizona-963796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prestige financial