Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Lori LEWERS — tempe Arizona
Prestige Financial
1420 South 500 West Salt Lake Cit, Utah USA

Prestige Financial LIED to non-stop.. won't provide an HONEST ANSWER!! Salt Lake Cit Utah

I was told that my payment was returned from my bank and I knew that was not true I refused to resend a payment until I was provided proof instead I got threats that they would come take my car and was getting unauthorized text messages all day and night, I finally did resend another payment only to find that both payments were processed,. when I requested my refund they told me it would take a day to process then I was told 7 days I have been lied to non stop and I am still waiting for my refund. NO ONE not even a supervisor will call me or email me now! FUNNY never gave them permission to test or email me before yet I would get messages all day ad night, now nothing! Run from this company! there are other much better companies! but stay far away from them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-Cit-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-LIED-to-non-stop-wont-provide-an-HONEST-ANSWER-Salt-Lake-Cit-Utah-1131865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial