Complaint Review: prestige financial

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Disgustedwithbadcompanies — SALT LAKE CITY Utah United States of America
prestige financial
SLC, Utah United States of America

prestige financial Subprime lender with stressed and miserable employees trained to be sharks. SLC, Utah

*Consumer Comment: none

*General Comment: Annoyed

*Consumer Comment: Now I See!

*General Comment: Annoyed

*Consumer Comment: Right, Take A Stand Against Those HOLDING You To YOUR Agreement!

*General Comment: Not right

*Consumer Comment: Society Has NOTHING To Do With It!

There are a lot of people on here that say "just pay your bills and move on" but that is not always the case. Going with a subprime lender for a vehicle is usually a desperate, yet consensual move on the consumer's part. Things happen, so "just paying your bills" isn't always the answer. I have been late a few times with my payment, but Prestige calls even when you are ontime. They call a few days before. They call on your due date, and God forbid you are a few days late. With larger banks, where customer service still matters, they will at least try to work with you before hounding you. Prestige gives their employees the right to verbally abuse their customers, and when you give people that type of authority, everything that is going on with thier own miserable lives is taken out on anyone willing to sit on the phone and argue with them (I had a manager tell me she was a single mom before verbally raping me for being 2 days late on my payment. Gee, I wonder why she was single! Who can stand someone that miserable and mean?) They are allowed to argue with the customers, and a solution is never made. My advice, before getting all upset over how these unhappy and miserable, unprofessional employees treat you, if you agree to go with a subprime lender, please know that they are allowed to treat people like this, and they will throw your situation or credit in your face the minute you are late or want to make arrangements because they can. Unfortunatly, that is the condition society is in right now. And if you want to complain further, call their VP,  Rich Hyde (801)844-2310. It's his direct number. May be if enough people call, he will do something. Rich people don't really care about anything until it starts affecting them, so if you start interrupting his day, may be he will hold a meeting about how his employees treat the people that are contributing to their greedy little company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prestige-financial/SLC-Utah-/prestige-financial-Subprime-lender-with-stressed-and-miserable-employees-trained-to-be-sh-697093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prestige financial

none

AUTHOR: tony - (United States of America)

What do 10,000 battered woman have in common?

They don't how to listen.

#2 General Comment

Annoyed

AUTHOR: Scammed victim - (U.S.A.)

Yep. Cause I wouldn't let him beat on me anymore. So you must be just like him. Abusive.

Now I See!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

I think its obvious why he left you!

#4 General Comment

Annoyed

AUTHOR: Scammed victim - (U.S.A.)

You clearing are a jerk. Being two days late doesn't mean I sit at home and do nothing. I work my butt off everyday. Plus have another job. I'm paying all my debt that the jerk like you left me. If I have to make sure my children have food on the table before my car payment is due. I make sure they eat. So clearly you are one of those people in life that thinks they are perfect. God help you when you fall on hard times. Cause you will have no one.

Right, Take A Stand Against Those HOLDING You To YOUR Agreement!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You aren't the only woman who was victumized by some ---hole who ran out on you and you won't be the last.  But what is coming thru loud and clear here is this notion paying on time is "optional".  They call you or your references because you havent't paid ON TIME.  The due date is NOT optional.  Secondly, because they are a subprime lender, they manage their accounts alot closer than with a prime customer.  Why?  Because so many of their customers are indeed late and some don't pay at all.  Most people who cannot pay on time, don't do anything to rectify the problem.  They just sit around crying and whining because the lender's COLLECTORS are calling.  What do you do?  If you cannot pay on time, its because there's not enough money to go around.  You change that by bringing in more money by working part time in addition to full time.  No, its not fun but welcome to the real world.  There is only ONE way to silence a COLLECTOR...pay on time.

#6 General Comment

Not right

AUTHOR: Scammed victim - (U.S.A.)

You say PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME. Well have you ever had an ex husband leave you with 150,000 dollars in debt and tell you to pay it yourself. And never seen or heard from him again. Well that happened to me. My credit was good until that happened. So when I got a loan throught this awful company. I was in desperate need of a car. I pay my car payment every month. It maybe a few days late. But they get their money EVERY MONTH. There is NO need to treat people the way they treat us. Yes we pay late. Yes we know it. That doesn't give them the right to harrass people everyday. All day. Plus calling our reference list is not going to make the payment get their faster. Their not going to pay it. I pray to god none of you, you know who you are (the ones that act like you are perfect) ever go through hard times. Cause you sure won't get pity from anyone. For all that know what it's like to be harrassed. Maybe we need to take a stand. Enoughs enough.

Society Has NOTHING To Do With It!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You mention banks.  Banks will work with most borrowers because the borrowers earned the trust of the bank by paying ON TIME.  A subprime lender knows the reason you are subprime is because of a reputation YOU created by not paying your bills on time.  Many, if not the majority of subprime borrowers continue in their subprime ways once they are into the loan by still not paying on time.  Know anybody like that?  And how do you "verbally rape" someone?  Please tell us so none of us go to jail.

When you signed the contract you agreed to make the payments on time.
When you do, a surprising thing happens...they don't call you!