Complaint Review: Prestige Management

• Reported By: Financial Advisor — Vienna Virginia
Prestige Management
103 West Vandalia, Ste 150 Edwardsville, Illinois USA

Prestige Management Interactive Strategies Complete Scam Edwardsville Illinois

Prestige Management cold called me and offered to sell me 400 scrubbed leads of highly qualified pre-retirees in my area who had 401k rollovers of at least $300k.  Seemed like a pretty good opportunity so I purchased the list for $300.

A few days later, another representative from the company (Matt Soldner) called me to ask how the calling was going- I honestly did not even have a chance yet to scrub the names on my companies internal DNC. He then offered the calling/ appointment setting services of their sister company, Interactive Strategies. He Guaranteed a minimum 5% appointment setting (20 appointments from my 400 list). He also mentioned in his follow up email on the subject that it takes 1-2 months for the call center to complete this assignemnt.  I signed up, forked over the $1,000 and started to scrub the names so that he could get them to his call center.  Then the trouble began.

Half of the 400 names were on the DNC. I was left with 200 callable prospect and contacted Matt to assist with replacements. I left 4 voicemails and sent 5 emails. No response whatsoever. After two months of zero response I contacted my CC company to dispute the charges and they actually reversed the $1,000.  That was when I finally received a response from Prestige/Interactive.  They contacted my CC company to say that they didnt have the time to complete their promised services, pleaded for more time, and my CC company felt forced to oblige. So, the $1,000 went back as a charge to me.

Since they had my $1,000 I felt that I needed to see this through to try and get some type of return on my investment. They finally did send me 400 replacment leads, again half were on the DNC, but I now had 400 names to send to their call center. They started calling on July 18th, 2013 and since that time (it is now Nov. 14th, 2013) I have received 2 out of my guaranteed 20 leads/appointments. Both of those two "appointments" were completely bogus and when I called these prospects they had no interest in chatting and were not qualified.

I have asked for a refund, which again they Guarantee.  I asked Matt Soldner to refund the $1,000 or even to prorate the two bogus leads and give me back $900 but he refused. I have not received an appointment since 8/1/2013, even though they email me weekly to say that they are calling on my behalf. I think that my next step is filing a complaint with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management/Edwardsville-Illinois-62025/Prestige-Management-Interactive-Strategies-Complete-Scam-Edwardsville-Illinois-1099277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management