Complaint Review: Prestige Relocations, Stafford Tx

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — LV Nevada United States of America
Prestige Relocations, Stafford Tx
238 Avenue E Stafford, Texas United States of America

Prestige Relocations, Stafford Tx Eric, Tony, Mary, TRESA and maybe Company changed name to Promerica Moving? Liar, Theives, Game Players, Fraud!!!! Stafford, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Go to the News Reporters

*Consumer Comment: Need your help....

First; My original quote was $1297.00 but after they loaded the truck it became $800.00 more, I accidentally wrote the check for $12.97 and they contacted my daughter and told her my stuff would be stopped and placed in storage until I came up with correct funds. By the time (two days) they reach my daughter they told us we only had 15 minutes to get the amount paid and get truck back on track.  This was horrible in itself, then when we reached my new home the moving truck was unable to be reached for an entire day, when finally reached they said their phone had broken, but the Company so called manager Tony had no idea where they were or how to contact them.

We thought my stuff was all gone for hours!!!! Then when they got here they parked in the middle of the condo parking lot and counted from there 75 feet and said that's as far as they could go!!! Unless we paid another $400.00. So we and new neighbors and condo workers all brought my things from parking lot to into home. I moved from Texas to Nevada in late May. In the move approximately 5 days went by before I realized I had no shoes, no linens and several other things were missing. A very expensive Tiffany Table Lamp. I used a company called Prestige Relocators out of the Houston area.

I am so upset about the way I have been treated at 72 year old, contacting Better Business Bureau is the only thing so far I have attempted.  After I have called a lady there named Tresa for 3 months now, she has mailed me a claim form. Of course it states I have to have pictures (of all her missing shoes???) and it had to have been filled with-in 30 days.  There are other reports of fraud in this type against this company if anyone knows how I can persue legal action or make reports known to the authorities please write a comment to that effect!!!  I would love to get my items back but I do not forsee that happening so I would really like this comany to suffer legal action and have to repay people what they have lost and not be able to continue this line of theivery!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Relocations-Stafford-Tx/Stafford-Texas-/Prestige-Relocations-Stafford-Tx-Eric-Tony-Mary-TRESA-and-maybe-Company-changed-name-t-761648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Relocations, Stafford Tx

Go to the News Reporters

AUTHOR: whitehurst67 - (United States of America)

I would call "take it to akin" out of Houston Texas.

Prestige is a horrible relocation company! I would contact the BBB in Houston ASAP. Also contact Department of Transporation.

Need your help....

AUTHOR: Lesa - (United States of America)

We filed a complaint on here a few months back and we are looking for others who have been scammed by this company. Please contact us at this email address: h4054@suddenlink.net

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Lesa