Complaint Review: prestige relocations

• Reported By: Barbara — BIRMINGHAM Michigan United States of America
prestige relocations
238 AVENUE E stafford, Texas United States of America

prestige relocations greenpoint van lines Theives stafford , Texas

*Author of original report: I obtained a judgement on the owner of this business in Small Claims Court.

Thieves. If you use Prestige Relocation you will be ripped off. It's time to put "tony"Thomas Darrol?,Tresa and Rick back in jail where they came from. Since picking up our stuff from their smoke filled warehouse where they held our stuff hostage for 1 month we had it weighed only to find it weighed half of what they said it did.They arrived at our home , brought unskilled workers, stole my sterling silver and broke my china.

Forged weight tickets and documentation and have made our lives a living h*ll. If you have had this same experience , get a lawyer, file a complaint with tex dot and sue, sue, sue!!!!! Our belongings are ruined and we even have a box with someone elses stuff.We paid them 5000.00 dollars to retrieve our belongings from there warehouse.  They never even delivered them to our destination. Thats just one part of the scam. The first scam is 70% cash down and the second is false weight tickets. Know your rights and follow them to the weigh station. I wish we had.

Sadly, we treated them with respect provided them with water , trusted them and even tipped them!The good news is the paper trail will do them in and our lawyer is awesome. Tony thomas who drives a gold taurus is a violent convicted criminal. Beware.I can't wait for my day in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prestige-relocations/stafford-Texas-/prestige-relocations-greenpoint-van-lines-Theives-stafford-Texas-748531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prestige relocations

I obtained a judgement on the owner of this business in Small Claims Court.

AUTHOR: Barbara - ()

For those of you duped by American Mighty Movers, Prestige Relocations, GreenPoint Van Lines , Theresa, Teecie and Darroll know that justice can prevail. Next step, collecting on these dead beats. I can't wait!

just another victim