Complaint Review: Prestige Time Share Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Rockledge Florida
Prestige Time Share Marketing
100 West McNab Rd. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Prestige Timeshare Marketing & David Harris Prestige Timeshare Marketing & The Famous Doctor Arrested .... Closing Day ends in a Doctor being arrested for Drugs Pompano Beach Florida by David Harris Pompano Beach, FL, 33069Pompano Beach Florida

I was contacted by Prestige Timeshare Marketing in September, 2007. For $699 they could market and sell my Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort timeshare. After attempting to contact David Harris for months and the voice mail was all ways full, I thought this was a great idea, so I agreed. He said the selling price would be $23K. GREAT, I thought.

I spoke with 'David' two days prior to closing in September and asked for a copy of the closing documents he said, " there wasn't any, I would get a check and once I sign and cash it that would be he closing document." "This sounds fishie, but I agreeded.

He gave me a closing date and time, which was on a Friday@ 10:00am, I was to call in with the number he provided. "He stated a doctor was purchasing the property." On said date and time no answer at the number he provided, i tried calling the office, no answer, the answering machine was full. David called that afternoon and said "the doctor and his wife that was purchasing the property was arrested for selling prescription drugs and was in jail.

David said our file has been moved to the top of the list to be sold. It has been more than a year and I haven't heard from David Harris or Prestige Time Share Marketing since.

I've been ripped off... Prestige needs to reimburse my $699.

If you've heard a similar story from this ripoff company, please contact me. I'm considering a class action suit.

Cliff
Rockledge, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Time-Share-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-David-Harris-Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-The-Famous-Doct-390717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Time Share Marketing