Complaint Review: Prestige Timeshare Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:STATEN ISLAND New York
Prestige Timeshare Marketing
1000 West McNab Road Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Prestige Timeshare Marketing They cheated me out of money saying they would sell my timeshare. Pompano Beach Florida

I was intersested in selling my timeshare and when Prestige Time Share Marketing wrote to me I agreed to have them sell My time share..

The asked for a sum of money up-front for processing and other fees which I paid them. After they cashed my money they claimed that they put my time share on the market.

About four months ago they stated the they had found a buyer they said he was a doctor who agreed to buy it. I made many calls to florida to see how the transaction was progressing.

But every time I spoke to them they would say that I as on the list for closing but there were many other closings prior to mine and to have patience that is was just a matter of a short time before my closing would come up.

After four months of waiting to close they told me that the buyer was arrested for drug trafficking and extradited to columbia.

Prestige time share maketing comntinued to keep me on the hook telling me that they had several more buyers interested in my time share but never did get anyone .

When I called today to get an up-date they had disappeared!! I can not believe that I was ripped-off!

Marcia
STATEN ISLAND, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-They-cheated-me-out-of-money-saying-they-would-sell-my-timesh-310687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Timeshare Marketing