Complaint Review: prestige timeshare

• Submitted: Mon, September 06, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 06, 2010

• Reported By: Bob — Waltham Massachusetts U.S.A.
prestige timeshare
1000 w mcnabb rd pompano beach, Florida United States of America

prestige timeshare Took my money, also and ran pompano beach, Florida

I was also ripped off by Prestige Timeshare, but I won in the end.

I received the same story about a doctor wanting to come to America and owning a timeshare was a good way to make it happen.  I received all the same lame excuses about a delay in closing.

I wrote to my credit card, Bank of America, three times and was told since I gave them my card number, they wouldn't reverse the charges.  After my third letter, B of A called me to explain why  they couldn't help, but they gave a $200.00 credit on my card since I was a good customer.  Now I'm only out $699.00  Over the course of about a year, I wrote to the Attorney General in Florida with all documentation about Prestige.  They will assign a case worker to you.

After a while, the AG in Florida called to tell they ruled in my favor and I could expect a check for $899.00, taken from the $50,000.00 bond Prestige had to post to do business in FLorida.  I received the check shortly after.

So you see, I not only won, but made an extra $200.00 in the process.

If you have already done so, I encourge you to write to the AG in Florida wilh all relative documentation before their bond is gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prestige-timeshare/pompano-beach-Florida-33069/prestige-timeshare-Took-my-money-also-and-ran-pompano-beach-Florida-638036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prestige timeshare