Complaint Review: Prestige Training Solutions

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Bronwyn — Queenstown, Maryland
Prestige Training Solutions
14671 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah USA

Prestige Training Solutions Recruited me over the phone, took my money and didn't perform Bluffdale Utah

I was contacted by phone and told that they had gptten my number from an employment website. They explained to me that all I had to do was convince retail establishments to switch to their credit card processing machine. Their machine would offer a lower interest rate than the one the retailer was presently using. They would pay a hefty commission for every retailer that converted to their machine.

They said that they could do this because they worked directly for a group of banks that would pay higher commissions due to the high interest rates they could make on the consumers using the retailers machine. The charge for the training, certification and website was $595.00. This guy seemed sincere and very convincing . . . not at all salesy. He explained that someone would be calling me the next day to get things set up and confirm my signing up.

The next day someone called  to ask me how my sales were going. They had no idea that I was new or what was going on. I told them that I wanted to talk with their superior. That person didn't seem to be too sharp either so I asked for my money back. I was assured that my money would be credited back to my card and that there would not be a problem. That was April 22nd. My debit card was charged on the 27th and I have yet to receive the credit.

After I requested my money be returned and informed them that I was no longer interested in their program people continued to call me. There were at least six calls from different people all of whom were promptly told that I was not participating in their program. Each one assured me that my money would be refunded.

I have tried to contact Prestige Training Solutions. It is very difficult to get through to a human being. It seems as though this company is perpetrating a telephone scam targeting people who are looking for a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Training-Solutions/Bluffdale-Utah-84065/Prestige-Training-Solutions-Recruited-me-over-the-phone-took-my-money-and-didnt-perfor-1054184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Training Solutions