Complaint Review: presto auto loans

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lady — Apache Junction Arizona United States of America
presto auto loans

presto auto loans lied to me Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Presto Auto Loans and selling of information

Presto auto loans lied to me. Additionally, when I applied via online I immediately started getting tons of spam in my email box from auto insurance/loans/etc companies...major spam adding up to dozens and dozens a week -- and still continue to this day! This company simply seeks out your email addresses to SELL to spammers. They also said they were to run a credit check but they were only looking for repossessions. I told them I had a lot of hospital bills on my credit report and that is all. They said they didn't care about that, only wanted to know if I had repo's. Come to find out they just wanted my information so they could SELL it. Do not trust this company. They were dishonest and they sell your information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/presto-auto-loans/internet/presto-auto-loans-lied-to-me-Internet-966491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on presto auto loans

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Presto Auto Loans and selling of information

AUTHOR: Presto Auto Loans, Inc - (United States of America)

I'm sorry that you felt that you had a poor experience with our company.  I can assure you that we, in no way, sell your information.  ABSOLUTELY NOT!  We are a locally owned and operated finance company that has been in business since 1956.  We do run a credit bureau on potential customers and work very hard to get people approved for a loan.  All of our loans are at 1/2 or less of the maximum rate allowed.   Our loans are fully amortizing and allow the customer to improve their credit while repaying their loans at a much lower cost than our competition.

Again, I would like to reassure you that we do not sell any information to any company, guaranteed.

John Goodman