Complaint Review: Preston Lord Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Betty — Huntsville Texas
Preston Lord Enterprises
5 Lyons Mall, Suite 777 Basking Ridge, , New Jersey USA

Preston Lord Enterprises knew I was looking for work from home job, sent something I fell for, with out checking it out. Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Looking for a profitable job from home that would benefit, not only myself but others who needed to make extra money.  Living on a fixed income (Social Security) is hard and I thought this sounded like anyone could do plus might help make ends meet.  I never thought of checking this out because I guess I trust other people too easily.  The money spent was earmarked for food and medicine, making it hard to purchase either.   Thank you for allowing a place to file a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preston-Lord-Enterprises/Basking-Ridge-New-Jersey-07920/Preston-Lord-Enterprises-knew-I-was-looking-for-work-from-home-job-sent-something-I-fel-1051025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preston Lord Enterprises