Complaint Review: Preston Lord Enterprises

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: smart southerner — Leicester North Carolina
Preston Lord Enterprises
5 Lyons Mall suite 777 Basking Ridge , New Jersey USA

Preston Lord Enterprises They tried to get me. At first it looked good ,........too good. Basking Ridge New Jersey

This is just a comment .  Preston Lord Enterprises almost got me. I received the envelope with the app. in it and I got excited. I thought to myself " man if this is real it could be a real help financially. "  Then as always, not too far behind comes the second thought. " Do your research !"  That's when I got online and Ripoff Report told me the truth. I'm so tired of people scamming or trying to scam people. They should spend their energy creating a demand for real work from home opportunities like the rest of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preston-Lord-Enterprises/Basking-Ridge-New-Jersey-07920/Preston-Lord-Enterprises-They-tried-to-get-me-At-first-it-looked-good-too-good-1062814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preston Lord Enterprises