Complaint Review: preston lord enterprises

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: cheryl — georgetown Delaware United States of America
preston lord enterprises
5 lyons mall suite777 bating ridge, New Jersey United States of America

preston lord enterprises i send 299.00 to this company for mailing of letters they send you and did the stamps, address, letters in them then im to mail all of them 290 of it bating ridge, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: ???bounced???? check

*Consumer Comment: Unsure

*General Comment: They Stole My Money!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Fake complaint

cheryl elmore,

im writting because i was rit off by preston lord enterprises, i send them 299.00 dallors and they were to send me letters, stamps, address, to put together and mail them 290 of theses. have not heard a thing from them and when you call them its a receoding.

cheryl elmore

elmoreca0761@hotmail.com

302-381-4841

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preston-lord-enterprises/bating-ridge-New-Jersey-07920/preston-lord-enterprises-i-send-29900-to-this-company-for-mailing-of-letters-they-send-1027984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preston lord enterprises

???bounced???? check

AUTHOR: amy - ()

You write back to this complaint calling this person a liar and check bouncer???? How can you bounce a cashier check or money order???  The instructions are quite clear you cannot send personal checks. This alone tells me YOU are the liar and this poor person was ripped off big time. I thank God I am intelligent enough to know if it sounds too good to be true IT IS and noone should spend money to make money (that is just insane!!!) but some poor innocents do not realize this until scum like Preston Lord prey  on them. Shame on all of you who do this-I came across this because I recieved a letter and immediately knew it was a scam but wanted to see what is on internet about this.  All of the info I found was negative or faked- those utube videos so fake it is not funny.  By the way I would love to know who is crazy enough to send the income group #3 fee of 799.00 that is insane and very illegal. You do know you can go to jail for fraud of these large amounts.

Cheryl- find a good lawyer!!!!!

Unsure

AUTHOR: marie love - ()

amber willmar, MN

To the girl who is employed with preston lord enterprices, my question to u is how long does it take to receive ur supplies with them? i have about almost three weeks now waitin on the envelopes, letters, an stamps to get here...

#3 General Comment

They Stole My Money!!!!

AUTHOR: TexBullard - ()

I sent them a register letter asking them to return my $299.00 and I would return their envelopes they recieved my letter because I seen it registered and he signed for it, I have heard nothing from them and I still have the envelopes. And I will keep them as evidence. If anyone would like to help with this respond back to this comment I would like my money back in exchange for their envelopes.

Fake complaint

AUTHOR: Debra C - ()

My customer service rep at Preston Lord just told me this is your tracking number below and you received it late because your check bounced. Youre a liar Cheryl. Youre a check bouncer. Just another loser trying to harm an honest company. I get paid very well by Preston Lord through using this work at home program, so wherever I can contribute info I will, just like with this BS complaint

Tracking: 9405511201080524439052