Complaint Review: Pretty cosmeticsProlash

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: 453 s. Lafayette st. — 46120 Indiana
Pretty cosmeticsProlash
Fort Walton Beach,Flofida Cloverdale, Indiana USA

Pretty cosmeticsProlash My bank account was charged 119.00 for a product I never got, now I need a letter of this company being a fruad to get my money back from my bank Cloverdale Indiana

Hi, my name is Margaret Baugh, My bankibng account was dbieted 119.00 US dollars and I never vgot anything in the mail or on my computer. I need a letter to take to my bank to get my 119.00 dollars back into my account. Please help me , I am a single person and my income is all that comes in my home

Yours Truly

Margaret

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pretty-cosmeticsProlash/Cloverdale-Indiana-46120/Pretty-cosmeticsProlash-My-bank-account-was-charged-11900-for-a-product-I-never-got-now-1064830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pretty cosmeticsProlash