Complaint Review: Price A Building - John Barber

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Price A Building - John Barber
12625 E Euclid Dr Centennial, Colorado U.S.A.

Price A Building. BuilderCore & Premier Steel Buildings They Are All Owned By John Barber Centennial Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report posted is blatantly a Lie!!

*Consumer Comment: 100% Positive Experience with John Barber

You know there are companies that have integrity but Builder Core Inc isn't one of them. Don't be fooled this is the company with over 40 Better Business Bureau complaints in 3 months. And the owner John Barber has sexually harassed at least 3 women there. If you are wanting to buy a steel building or anything DONOT buy it from builder Core Inc. They will screw you everytime just like Premier Steel Buildings.

I purchased a building from them and I was told that even after I signed the contract...that I would have to pay more.........they lied about everything and the customer service department was horrible. There was an agent named Andrew who was rude and upcharge me on everything. They lied about codes and shipping.....I never recieved my building and am out my deposit because Premier Steel Went bankrupt....

So DONT BE FOOLED Premier Steel And Builder Core is the same company.........and So is Price A Building.....DO NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN JOHN BARBER HAS TRIED TO SETUP A NEW COMPANY AND SCREW THE CUSTOMER DON'T BUY FROM PRICE A BUILDING IT IS THE SAME OWNER.............

Bartmangoo
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-A-Building-John-Barber/Centennial-Colorado-80112/Price-A-Building-BuilderCore-Premier-Steel-Buildings-They-Are-All-Owned-By-John-Barber-408714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price A Building - John Barber

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report posted is blatantly a Lie!!

AUTHOR: John - (USA)

My name is John Barber so I can say with absolute athority and certainty that this report was not posted by any customer! It was posted by a disgruntle employee who opened his his own company (became a competitor) and wrote blantant lies! The name he used on post was Bartamagoo. That is the name of a cartoon character! Only someone that is lying would use an alias name! My secretary researched and found this name on the former employee's My Space Page.  All of the statements written are untrue!

I am sure there will not be a response from the Brian because his lie has been exposed.  God is love therefore I forgive Brian. He posted this report in 2009 and I simply wasen't willing to dignify the lie with a response; however I decided to reply now to set the record straight and clear my name.

I have done everything imaginable to get this false report removed and have been unsuccessful. I treat everyone as I would want to be treated.  Peace and blessings!

100% Positive Experience with John Barber

AUTHOR: Cathy Richadson - (USA)

We recently purchased a steel building from Mr. Barber and had a tremendous experience. This 'Rip Off Report' was obviously from someone who was disgruntled as we've been referring our friends to Mr. Barber for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Highly reccomended for wholesale steel & metal buildings.