Complaint Review: Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More

• Submitted: Wed, December 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: Ticked off 365 days — Pikesville Maryland United States of America
Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More
800 east 25th street baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More CONSUMER'S WORST FEAR baltimore Maryland

I was extremely excited last year when I planned to purphase new dining set for my family (it had been over 10 years since my last purchase) and I studied ads and went to stores months before and talked with friends that recently purchased dining sets.  I finally decided on  Price Busters because my family deserves something very nice and of great quality.  I went with my best friends three weeks before Christmas to select and purchases my set and we did so with no problems.  The saleman tried his best to do his job but because my mind was settled on the items I wanted, he accepted the terms and finalized deal ($730.00).  I paid everthing in credit and I was to pick up the set in a matter of two weeks from there warehouse location West Fayette St., on the day of pick up, I called several times that  evening trying to locate a manager to confirm that my order would be at West Fayette st.  I never reached a manager, paid  two friends to pick the items in a uhaul truck and to meet at the location.  I arrived at the warehouse and spoke with a manager stating that my order would be in the location later that week due to my items being late, the company would deliver my dining room set to my home free of charge.  I waited that following weekend and no one came. I tried calling the 1-800 number listed on the receipt as the head quart of the company and no responsed for almost three or four days.  The man that asnwered the phone ensured that my property would be delivered next weekend.  I did not received my items until Christmas Eve of 2008 10:30pm.  I lated discovered that the set was defeative and they would do nothing. Now I have a Cherry Wood High Pub Style dining room set that only have two chairs that can be used and my family consist of four children. Price Buster's is the only place that I have been able to locate the same style of chairs and I refuse to buy anything else from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Busters-Discount-FurnitureBedding-And-More/baltimore-Maryland-/Price-Busters-Discount-FurnitureBedding-And-More-CONSUMERS-WORST-FEAR-baltimore-Maryla-547565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More