Complaint Review: priceless automotive

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: anglsttn — mcclellandtown Pennsylvania United States of America
priceless automotive
231 w main st uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

priceless automotive dealership lied and made false promises..still waiting on repairs to be completed from 7 months ago...used old parts for repairs that were completed uniontown, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: No one looking for free ride

*General Comment: Sounds fishy

When I bought the car I asked if the car has been wrecked and he (Henry) replied that he dont sell wrecked cars.  But during my recent trip to the body shop the attendant showed me where the car had previous driver side damage.

The car had needed tires and brakes.  He took the car into the shop to put tires and brakes on it.  He did not put new tires on it.  He put used tires on it and the belts are busted and the wheels are bent.  I need new tires and wheels.  He would not speak to me about this.

Also during the time in the shop, he was supposed to the computer flashed to have the door open light shut off because it stays on all the time and I cant have my dome light set to come on when the door is open because it will drain my battery. This was not done.

Also there were several scratches and a few dents that were supposed to be repaired and this also was not done.

I overpaid for the car by about 5 thousand dollars. I have had it since April 2012 and it now needs 4 tires, 4 wheels, a battery, struts, and the computer flashed.  Most of this was supposed to be completed when purchased.  Also the car still has several scratches, dents, and some missing paint.

Very dissatisfied

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/priceless-automotive/uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/priceless-automotive-dealership-lied-and-made-false-promisesstill-waiting-on-repairs-to-965475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on priceless automotive

No one looking for free ride

AUTHOR: Not looking for free ride - ()

FYI.. I work 3 miles from home and destroyed nothing!!! I didnt have the car long enough to need scheduled maintenance.. Anyways I got away from those ripoffs and bought a brand new car.. So no one was looking for a free ride.. Was just looking to get what I paid for.. Thank u very much

#2 General Comment

Sounds fishy

AUTHOR: - ()

I know who you are, and this story isn't true.  I know for a fact that they would let people know if the car had body work done and most used cars have been hit somewhere.  Also, you tore your car up and didn't do the proper service required.  You didn't even do the oil changes as recommended.  As for the tires and wheels, I know for a fact that this place bent over backwards for their customers and you always wanted a free ride like the rest of the worthless people in Fayette county.  Losers!!!!

proceeded