Complaint Review: priceline.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Pat N Alvin — Springbrook Twp. Pennsylvania United States of America
priceline.com
800 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

priceline.com Travelweb.com, Lowestfare.com, RentalCars.com and BreezeNet.com Priceline.com discriminates against handicapped people Norwalk, Connecticut

*Author of original report: Follow the money...

Today I called priceline.com for reseverations to go to Las Vegas, NV.  I was told by the sales agent that they "cannot accept service dogs, that I had to contact the airline directly".  I informed them that that was discrimination and that I would report them to the US Department of Justice whom administers the American Disabilities Act (ADA), they replied that I could do what I want and they hung up.

This is BLATANT DISCRIMINATION AND A DIRECT THREAT TO MY LIFE.  My service dog Alvin is a seizure dog, he dectects seizures before they begin.  This dog is my life support.

From all the other posts I can see that they are crooks too!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pricelinecom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/pricelinecom-Travelwebcom-Lowestfarecom-RentalCarscom-and-BreezeNetcom-Pricelineco-542585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on priceline.com

AUTHOR: Pat N Alvin - (United States of America)

After being shat upon by priceline.com I decided on doing a small investigation into the company and it's CEO Jeffrey Boyd.  Priceline.com's earnings for 2008 were in excess of 1 billion.  Yet they choose to discriminate, it does not stop there...

The CEO lives in E Lyme, CT, a very exclusive area.  If any of you are computer savvy you can probably get his address and home phone number if you go to anywho.com and use the "white pages" tool.  A wealth of information awaits everyone at that site.  Google Earth is also an excellent tool to use.  You can see the lap of luxury that he lives on.

I plan on using all of my resources to expose priceline.com for the crooks and bigots that they are.  After a few inquiries I found out the following:  Jeffrey Boyd CEO, Priceline  Property & Neighborhood Report for:
111 Scott Rd
East Lyme, CT 06333

Please be advised that I called priceline.com's reservation line and was told that,"we don't allow service dogs" 3 out of 4 times.  Another ploy they use is that they tell a disabled person that "we cannot that the airlines will accept the animal"...this is total bullshit.  The airlines and the hotels are REQUIRED BY LAW TO ACCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS!!!

ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS ACCESSIBLE BY THE PUBLIC WHICH MEANS IT IS PUBLIC INFORMATION.  iN THE FUTURE i WILL BRING YOU MORE DIRT ON THIS DIRTY COMPANY.