pair

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: veni — Alabama
priceline.com
, Select State/Province USA

priceline.com credit card info fl

*Consumer Comment: Seriously...

Called priceline.com to get hotel with offer with entertainment card coupon. First coupon was rejected. Then after I made my offer I was told to enter credit card and create a profile. So now they have my credit card, name, address and most important my security number on the back of my credit card.

Once I made the offer three times and they were all rejected I tried to delte my profile, credit card info and email info. Will not delte so I called and was put on hold  nothing.

So I chatted and was told to click here and will get help. Someone in Asia called the click now. She was polite, good English and kept saying are you ready to make a reservation and I kept telling her to delete my profile.

Soon she said my credit card will not be delted and will remain on file hidden. I told here to delete and got the runaround. So now after no hotel somehwere in the world is my personal info, credit card and email address.

I went to my email and of course am inindated with ad offers from priceline.com and no confirmation of help. I am canceling my credit card. Changing my email and probably my name in court to protect my identity. All of this to save 20.00 for a hotel rate.

Side note we are disbaled seniors that require oxygen. They will not gurantee a non smoking room with 2 beds in a handicap room if you are bidding and you do not have any gurantee you will get any hotel listed on the 4 star list and are forced to go to the 3 star list and still the offer is refused.

I could cry right now but if I do I lose.  Even more then what I have lost in time, stress, disappointment and a 5.00 cancelation travel fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pricelinecom/Select-StateProvince/pricelinecom-credit-card-info-fl-1095549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on priceline.com

Seriously...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You have to be kidding, at least I hope so.  But on the off chance you are not....

You don't think that statement is the least bit "over the top".  Because let me ask you this, when you use your credit card, debit card at a store do you then go to their customer service and order them to remove the information from their systems?  Because if you don't think they store it in their system just like priceline..you are in a huge state of denial.

Do you ever use a Credit Card/Debit Card at a Resturant where they take your card to go charge it and return it to you?  How do you know the waiter/waitress isn't stealing the numbers?  Do you ever use an ATM?  How do you know that there isn't a skimmer(oh and if you don't know what that is look it up) to steal your information?

Do you write checks?  Well your check has everything a person needs to comit identity theft.  It has not only your account information, your name, address, but most importantly your signature.  This is more than enough for someone to wipe out your account(and more), oh and the protections that exist for credit cards do NOT exist on checking accounts.

Also, you have to take a leap wider than the Grand Canyon to go from receiving junk e-mails to you are a victim of Identity Theft.