Complaint Review: priceline.com

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: pissedoff — reno Nevada United States of America
priceline.com

priceline.com rip off, Internet

*Author of original report: let me strighten you out

*Consumer Comment: What??

On or around may 2012 i accidently hit the wrong button and reserved a car rental I did not need. I called priceline immediately and they refused to cancel the resrvation. Now I am out hundreds of dollars for a car rental that i did not need, did not want, but accidently booked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-rip-off-Internet-968493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on priceline.com

let me strighten you out

AUTHOR: pissedoff - (United States of America)

You should tell readers you are hired by priceline to write your head up your a*s comments.

From 1 use of the site to the next the user directions change. In order to get my offered rental car price from priceline you have to enter all your credit information. that is when the confusing windows appear and when you try close the unacceptable offer window it is easy to click the wrong box.

I called priceline immediately (less than a minute) and so did my credit card company and for my $135 bucks they stonewalled us and would not let me or the credit card company representative speak with a manager. It would be like buying a shirt at the store and trying to return it within a minute at the same counter u just bought it in and they say NO.

If that does not straighten you out butt-head I have another suggestion.

What??

AUTHOR: Sarah - (United States of America)

Let me get this straight, you selected a car, entered in your name and driver information, then proceeded to enter your credit card information, clicked on the "agree to terms" check box, clicked accept and this was all by accident???? Lol.