Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: DavidE — Meridian Idaho
Priceline.com
800 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut USA

Priceline.com Priceline double billed my credit card...and wont reverse the charge. Norwalk Connecticut

Priceline customer service sucks! They double billed my credit card and won’t remove the charge. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and apparently this is a common event for Priceline.

Anyway, 6 weeks later, I’m still arguing with Priceline as they disputed my dispute and now I have to start over again. After a lengthy conversation with another Priceline customer service rep, they basically told me to just to sue them as they we’re going to help. Unfortunately it’s not that easy to sue Priceline as you have to sue them in CT.

Simply put, book direct and don’t use Priceline as they are very unethical and don’t care about you after the sale.  Please feel free to post this anywhere you’d like as I have the evidence to prove my case. I even recorded my conversation with the Priceline customer service rep. DON’T USE PRICELINE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Pricelinecom-Priceline-double-billed-my-credit-cardand-wont-reverse-the-charge-Norwa-1087683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com