Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: KML-Maine — South Portland Maine
Priceline.com
www.priceline.com unknown, Select State/Province USA

Priceline.com Quote me one price and add $800 charge to my card unknown online

I booked atrip to Brazil andwas charged as quoted. I made a change to the return flight and was told the change would cost me $300 per ticket, with an additional cost of $30 per ticket for priceline to make the change. For two tickets, the total the change would cost was $660. My card was charged $733 per ticket, for a total of $1466. When I called Priceline and they said the person "documented the file properly" (basically told me it would cost $1466 and I agreed). When I explained what I agreed to, they told me "sorry, he said he told you and you have no options."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/unknown-Select-StateProvince-99999/Pricelinecom-Quote-me-one-price-and-add-800-charge-to-my-card-unknown-online-1061322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com