Complaint Review: prime cut

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jorge — phoenix Arizona
prime cut
2601 n 31 st ave phoenix, Arizona USA

prime cut prime cuts meat & seafood company bad meat steaks & seafood phoenix Arizona

I bought a case of Beef from Prime Cut a week ago.  When I opened the case, later that day , I found the beef was green.   I have kept this case in a freezer, and I attempted to return this case to Prime Cut today, 7/5/13 for either a refund or a replacement case.  My understanding is that this Beef has been approved by the USDA, so something obviously happened to this case of Meat prior to when I purchased it.  The owner of the company refused to exchange this case for another one and also refused to refund my money.  He said, "the beef is perfectly okay, there is nothing wrong with it."  If I tried to sell this beef to one of my customers, they would be making a complaint to you regarding my business.  I will not knowingly sell meat that can make people sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prime-cut/phoenix-Arizona-85009/prime-cut-prime-cuts-meat-seafood-company-bad-meat-steaks-seafood-phoenix-Arizona-1064762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prime cut