Complaint Review: prime legal cons.

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Grand Haven Michigan United States of America
prime legal cons.

prime legal cons. they took 59.95 dollars for a credit report I never received Internet

*UPDATE Employee: People are getting Prime Legal Services confused with Prime Legal Plans

*Consumer Comment: prim legal cons.

*UPDATE Employee: FOR ALL TO KNOW

Was interested in applying for a FHA home loan,and they said they could help me,but they needed my credit report.They said they would do it for $59.95,and they would email me some information and then send me a letter in the mail. I have received nothing. I cannot get through to anybody eather.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prime-legal-cons/internet/prime-legal-cons-they-took-5995-dollars-for-a-credit-report-I-never-received-Internet-973692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prime legal cons.

People are getting Prime Legal Services confused with Prime Legal Plans

AUTHOR: Prime Legal Services Clifton,NJ - (United States of America)

This is to let everyone know that people are getting prime legal plans confused with Prime Legal Services from Clifton NJ, Prime Legal Services we don't OFFER CREDIT REPAIR OR DO CREDIT REPORTS!!

that is not our business model, so please when you put a compliant input the correct comapny name and address and there phone number, again Prime Legal Service don't do credit repair services or credit reports.

prim legal cons.

AUTHOR: nicoandmarie - (United States of America)

I've been using their services for a several months and I'm getting results on my credit report but in order to get any results on their portal I'm getting nothing. This is however the second time they've taken too much money out of my bank account! I ordered their services for my wife since I was making head way and they didn't make abide by the agreement we had.

FOR ALL TO KNOW

AUTHOR: Prime Legal Services Clifton,NJ - (United States of America)

FOR ALL TO KNOW!! The company mentioned here is NOT! Prime Legal Services from Clifton NJ its Prime legal PLANS COMPANY from FL. and they have been shut down