Complaint Review: prime legal

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: jeff — victorville California
prime legal
11693 san vicente blvd los angeles, California USA

prime legal prime credit consultantssale law groupprime law Takes your money and delivers nothing los angeles California

Been in contract with Prime Credit Consultants for 5 months,to this date they have delivered absolutly no value for their services. The addresses they give you are nothing more than a postal mail drop box,,no actual office at the location given. The San Diego address is listed to a personal injury attorney on google maps.

I am approaching the 180 day mark on their "money back guarranty",,after telling them that I will be cancelling,they have removed all my disputes from my online portal that they provide. When you submit questions to them through the "notes" section of the online portal,you will recieve what is known as a "canned" answer (a pre-wriiten response that most closely resembles your questions),,I recieved two word-for-word identical answers from 2 different people on different dates.this I feel proves my statement.

In regards to their services,they have in fact sent out disputes on my behalf. However,they are not doing what their rep stated they would do in regards to improving my credit report. The only improvements to my credit report are from my own actions (paying off current and past accounts,making timely payments on all accounts).

These people will tell you they can remove a Chapter 7 bankruptcy,,in order to qualify for a mortgage(which they said they would have already referred my to a lender by this date),and after speaking to a lender on my own,I found out that not disclosing a bankruptcy(on public record) can be considered mortgage fraud.

These folks have avoided my specific questions,have not given me a date that I will be eligible for refund,have refused to give me the actual location of their office (if I needed to serve them papers or refer them to the FTC). Also they will not disclose what statements they are making to the credit reporting agencies on your behalf,,which could be a problem if they make false statements.

In closing,I feel this operation is a possible scam that is a waste of money,,,I will post in the coming weeks if they actually honor their money back claims. Avoid these folks,people,,,most likely they will not deliver on their claims,,they have not improved my credit,found me a mortgage,or represented me regarding any accounts included in my credit report. All of these things they said they would do if I signed up,,,and that was 5 months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prime-legal/los-angeles-California-90049/prime-legal-prime-credit-consultantssale-law-groupprime-law-Takes-your-money-and-delivers-1079627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prime legal