Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Pittsburg California
Prime One Benefits
220 West 19th St., Suite 2A New York, New York United States of America

Prime One Benefits (Frank) BIG TIME RIP OFFS, SCAMMERS, F LIARS AND BUNCH OF MOTHERS WHO WILL SOON BE GOING DOWN, HARD!!! New York City & Toronto New York & Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Premier One

A few months ago sometime in May of this year, some guy calls me and calls me and calls me, telling me about all the benefits of this offer regarding a guaranteed credit card with a low APR and all the other bull shit that came with it. Over and over again, I kept on asking questions about the offer, the company, the plan, the credit card, and the benefits from it.

Being such a stupid ass at that time, I was so eager to get a credit card that I finally gave in. I gave in around the third or fourth call from this f**ken dude I didn't even know or trusted. Let me tell you, That was a very hard lesson learned, the f***ed up way.

I usually do lots and lots of research before I give any information about myself, especially over the phone. But again, as stupid I was at that time(and I admit it), I just dont'know what got into my head to give in.

During our conversation, which was for most part, always being asked for my bank routing #, I still f**ken gave in and now I want revenge to it's fullest!!!

Over the months that have passed, May, June and now July, all I have been doing is waiting, waiting and now waiting very, very angry and wanting to take and do any legal action I can against "ALL" parties involve with this Prime One Benefits Company.

All they have done is "RIPPED ME OFF", wasted my time, Lied over and over again about my freaken application not being recieved, or my credit card should be in the mail already, or this and that will be expedited, and also telling me that I can't get my money back of $187.00 because my refund has expired already.

I guess by now you know why so I'm freaken pissed as hell. Those f en, b ass liar's will pay for this scam there doing over and over again, big time, by a big ass law suit!!

Please, if anyone out there would like to start or has already started some "Legal Action" against these bunch of Low life SOB's, please, please contact me..

Let's put an end to these scammers and help those other people out there that might get sucked in like the way I did.

For those people reading this message, Please don't be a dumb ass like I was then by making a mistake, first of all by giving information about yourself to someone who keeps yacking about your bank routing #. And lastly don't even give any information regarding any of your bank acct. to these freaken low lifers over the phone.

It hurts your finance's, especially when you have a family and having hard. It burns you up so bad and when it comes back to them, Prime One Benefits "as whole" will go down hardddddddddd!!!

As that old saying goes, "What Comes around, Goes around"

Watch out scammers, because God's not sleepping!!!!!!!!

Prime One Benefits, is just a Devil that's going downnnnnnnn!!!!!

Dwayne Pittsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2003 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefits-Frank-BIG-TIME-RIP-OFFS-SCAMMERS-F-LIARS-AND-BUNCH-OF-MOTHERS-WHO-W-64438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Please take the time to file complaints to the following, this will expedite an investigation.