Complaint Review: Prime One Benifts

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Prime One Benifts
363 7th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benifts I am on of the people that Prime One Benifits has ripped off in the past few months We have been trying since April to get our $217.00 back New York

I am from Louisville, Ky and have been trying to get a refund for 3 months now. I talked to a lady about 16 weeks ago and she said we would recieve our money in 12 to 16 weeks.

After about 12 weeks I called and they said it would be the end of July when we should be credited back to our account the $217.00 they charged us for the benifits. Well, it has been almost 24 weeks and there has not been any credit to our account so I called. The lady on the phone said they were having computer problems and it would be the end of August before we would get our refund.

Today is August 16, 2004 and I called to talk to someone and the line has been diconnected. So, I called information in New York and they gave me another number and guess what it was disconnected also.

I am not sure where we will go from here but it looks like we won't be getting our money back. Good Luck to all of you who have been getting ripped off from this company. May the GOOD LORD have mercy on their souls.

Barbara
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benifts/New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-Benifts-I-am-on-of-the-people-that-Prime-One-Benifits-has-ripped-off-in-the-past-103934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benifts