Complaint Review: prime peripherals

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2001

• Reported By:venice ca
prime peripherals
po box 821 new rochelle, New York U.S.A.

prime peripherals rebate

On March 15, 2001 I purchased a 100-pack of CDR's from a Staples store in Venice CA. I filled out the $20 rebate form as directed and mailed it in. I've never received a rebate check. My attempts to contact the company are futile. The phone # I was given: 781 986 3960 is either always busy, or the voice prompt for "rebates" will not accept any messages nor will a receptionist answer the phone when 'zero' is pressed. In frustration, I went to the Staples store from which I made the original purchase (after seeing the RipOff report filed on this company-it came up on top when doing a Google search for Prime Peripherals). I told them what happened, and the store manager gave me $20 of store coupons. If you can provide me with the attorney general's email address, I'll be happy to file a complaint against the company for fraud.
David Weiss

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prime-peripherals/new-rochelle-New-York/prime-peripherals-rebate-6304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prime peripherals