Complaint Review: prime tv/ direct tv

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2002

• Reported By:fairview tn
prime tv/ direct tv
p.o box 92600 Los Angeles, Cal U.S.A.

primetv/ direct tv ripping off consumers

I too was t recieve the 140.00$ rebate and never got my money back. I called direct tv and prime tv and got no response. I also filed a better business report and they are looking into it but I still have not recieved any response or money. I signed up because of the rebate offer. I feel royally riped off if you know what I mean . I am going to give it another week and then I am going to file a report with channel 4 news Latonya Turner"consumers report" I don't understand how a company can get away with ripping of consumers, much less why!!!!!!!!

Melinda
fairview tennessee

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on DirecTV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prime-tv-direct-tv/Los-Angeles-Cal-90009/primetv-direct-tv-ripping-off-consumers-15663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prime tv/ direct tv