Complaint Review: Prime TV

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2003

• Reported By:Norristown Pennsylvania
Prime TV
1930 N. Poplar Street Suite 1 Southern Pines NC 28387 Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime TV LLC Rebate is called ripoff Southern Pines North Carolina

I installed Direct TV Satelite Dish in August 3003 through Prime Time LLC. As I was told by their saleman -named ERIC- I will receive a rebate (full amount of installation fee which was $89.90) after I pay my first bill. However, I did pay every single month since then and I received only $49.00 rebate in October. When I called their Rebate Center at 1-888-221-4692, I talked to a female representative named TEISH, she said it was a mistake (they rebate me installation fee for one room instead of two rooms). She said called back again after 7 days to follow up with the rebate.

I let it go by for a month, and called them today 12/5/03. I talked to a male representative named Danny who said that my file is still under INVESTIGATION BY THE UPPER MANAGEMENT. They do not have a telephone or web site to contact that upper management. He also said I can check my rebate status by going on-line www.rebatehq.com, and here I am.

There is not way check the rebate status, if it does, how good it is? I want a real check, not a WAY TO CHECK. I can not wait to end the contract with them (8/2004).

Please make everybody aware of their game.

Kim
Norristown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2003 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-TV/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-TV-LLC-Rebate-is-called-ripoff-Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-74126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime TV