Complaint Review: Primemerica

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2002

• Reported By:Daytona Fl
Primemerica
Daytona, Florida U.S.A.

Primerica Beat Down A Insurance Bullshitter ripoff business from hell Witchta Daytona Florida
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

*UPDATE Employee: Primeimerca is the Good guy here

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rite On !!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell ya'll a story about this shadey a*s Primemerica.

I was invited to this meeting thing for this financial meeting thing from a friend a of mine at work. I figured "What the hell, I'll go". So, I get there and they rent a office in a bank. When I was get there, there was a lot of, "Hey, nice to meet you", and "Great thing going on here". I was thinking to myself, "Yeah, whatever, assholes".

Well, the meeting starts up and they have this "Lower Executive" or some dumb s**t title guy intro about how Citigroup is the largest company in the galaxy and how they are so smart, and all this horse s**t. Then they had this "Middle Executive" or some dumb s**t title woman, and she told the room how she used to be a poor "social worker", and now she goes around buying brand new cars and houses and all this s**t with cash.

Then they had this big fat guy wearing a K-Mart suit, aka The Regional Executive (or some s**t title like that) comes in and says that he used to work for an aircraft manufacturing company and how he wasn't making s**t for money and all this bullshit. And now that he works for Primemerica, now he is making 100s of 1000s of dollars and how he went to where his wife used to work and picked her up in a limo and how he's a big gang banger a big gang-banging mutha f#*@a and all this s**t.

What really made me want to laugh my a*s off at that during the "Big Regional Executive" there were these "Lower Trailer Trash Executives" or some s**t like that, anyway these dumb asses were jumping up and cheering and clapping when the "Gang Banger" would go off about how Primemerica was growing
and how soon he and all his little bastards would soon all be billionares and all this bullshit.

And then they go into this whole bullshit spill about howcome there is poor peoples up in the world, it's all becuz people don't work for Primemerica. Then they go off how if everybody worked for they a*s, everybody up in dis bee-otch would haves madd loot.

Then they go off about all this "Pay me $199.00 and you too will be making madd a*s coin. Here's the funny part, you get rich by selling insurance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some funny a*s s**t. Let me just tell you this and ya'll better listen and listen good to my words. If you ever see any of these dog shitters, you needs to get right up in they grill, look they right in they eyes and say, "Look, go f#@* yourself coc&%@#er, I ain't a f@#*ing bank, I ain't ever gonna go around my hood selling yo wanna be Amway Insurance". At least this way they will respect you for listening to they bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way not only am I client of Primemerica I'm also the President, and I'm a gang banger, I'm a gang bangin mutha f#@&*a. They don't know that we ab gang banging up in this neighborhood, but they don't know about me and my cliche dawg. And if you wanna be down, s**t we sit and talk. Cheeze out of this bee-otch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willy
Daytona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2002 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primemerica/Daytona-Florida-32907/Primerica-Beat-Down-A-Insurance-Bullshitter-ripoff-business-from-hell-Witchta-Daytona-Flor-22321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primemerica

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Hell Naw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ()

Lizten here, Jonathon. There is no way in hell that I would ever join sum jive a*s company like

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

-Willy-T

Primeimerca is the Good guy here

AUTHOR: Jonathon - ()

Willy & Chucky,
I just had the displeasure of reading you two gentlemen's comments about the company that I work for. You 2 need to get together start some kind of comedy club or something, because you 2 are a couple of jokes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit that we go in the street and hire people to come to the meetings to cheer when our speakers talk. But under no circumstances would we ever hire anybody who wear Troop Sweats. We have a contract with the Nike corporation to provide us attire when we have our meetings in the "Urban" or as we call it the "Dead-Beat" meetings. So, come on you guys and jump on the winning teams wagon. Together we can make a ton of money or "madd a*s loot" in your neighborhoods.

Primeimerca RULES !!!
-Jon

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rite On !!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Chuck - ()

Willy-T,
Yo, were U and me at the same in da same jive a*s meetin or sum s**t ?!?!?!?
Naw dawg dat can't B, U B over ther in Florida n s**t, & I'z B kikin it over in Texas. Whut B funnier then a mutha f*cka is dat da zact same s**t happened owt here dawg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cept in sted of a fat a*s dude wering a K-Mart suit it wuz this dumb azz bee-otch wuz waring a set of Troop Sweatz, den she go off talkin about she B makin $250,000 a yir goin arown da hood sellin life insurense 2 all my peeples on 1800 and krenshaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They B rippin off my peepz sellin dem all dis bullshit dat thay don't B needin !!!!!!!!!!!!
Talkin abowt how thay B luvin da peepz !!!!!!
Awl U peepz owt there don't B f**kin arown wit Primerica my homies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WURD UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!