muscle

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2002

• Reported By:
Primerica
7227 N. 16th Street Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Primerica ripoff Waste of my (anyone's) time! Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

Hi,

I am a part time HR and Small Companies Management consultant. Funny thing is I am willing to work for a larger company and thus better my managerial skills.

While I was away for the Holiday break I had a phone call (message) from a Primerica representative offering me a job in Management. As I am an open minded individual, I called back and obtained an interview with someone called Carol Davis at a Primerica office in Phoenix, AZ. The correct address would be: Primerica, 7227 N 16th Street, suite 140, Phoenix, AZ.

I showed up for the interview and immediately posed three questions:

a) How did they get my name;
b) Where did they find my resume;
c) What is the real job description.

Mrs. Davis' answers were pretty much evasive.

a) They got my name from either a Head Hunter Agency
b) They never said anything about my resume (untrue, I have heard it LOUD and CLEAR at the time I agreed to go there for the Interview)
c) There is no real job description because there is no job!

It is extremely infuriating to be wasting my time and money on a trip like this, when I was told about a Managerial job opening and only to find out that it is NOT a real job. On top of everything else, the above office was small, poorly managed (one can tell from the piles of paper laying everywhere) and it smelled like a heavy smoking room. Even if I was interested in what they offered, I'd have second thoughts due to the way this office presented itself to any visitor or prospective investor/buyer.

Caveat Emptor to all of you looking for a job! Be open minded but check before you go, if you can.

Greetings,

DL

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Primerica

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerica/Phoenix-Arizona-85/Primerica-ripoff-Waste-of-my-anyones-time-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDATE-Primerica-recognized-10643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerica