occasions

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: mauricio — vista California United States of America
primo market
606 morse st, oceanside, California United States of America

primo market the cashier oceanside, California

I when this store as always on sunday  and I lean my bike against the door ( cuz my bike cuz  3K) and the cashier said no leave the bike against the door , Im hispanic and americans dudes leave bike any where and she doesnt said nothing!.. i did said nothing and a walk away , later I drop my bike and went by the store and no arguments nothing i SAID SORRY for my bike issue and I got refuse service for the cashier one again I walk away without said nothing...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/primo-market/oceanside-California-/primo-market-the-cashier-oceanside-California-946110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on primo market