Complaint Review: Primotronix

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lgcrk — College Station Texas
Primotronix
Primotronix LLC Suite 700R 1266 East Main St St Stamford, Connecticut USA

Primotronix Never ship the order. Did not refund credit card. It has been more than two months!! Stamford Connecticut

Ordered a camera body from them.  Credit card was charged on 08/08/2013.  They asked us to call them, trying to sell accesaries.  We did not want any.  They said they would ship the order and we got an email stating the order would be shipped.  After more than a week, we did not get anything, not even a tracking number.  We then called them.  They said the camera is being shipped from Japan. We'd get a tracking number once the camera is in the US.  We waited a couple of more weeks.  nothing happened. Nothing. We then called again, and again.  Finally, they said nothing had been shipped and they'd cancel the order.  We received an email stating the order is cancelled on 09/03/13.  But norefund to my credit card. We called, they said 7 to 10 business days.  After two weeks nothing appeared in my credit card.  We called again, last week.  The guy Steve (or whatever his real name is) told me refund by the end of the week.  Today is the Tuesday, nothing on credit card.  I called them again.  They rarely picked up the call (customer service number) and all emails to them will get an automated reply asking you to call.  I called them again, and talked to Steve again. He said the the refund was processed, and he would check to see what happened.  Then he came back to say they changed the processor, and the refund cannot be processed. Steve said they' d send me a check.  I said sending something with a tracking number so I'd know something is indeed coming my way.  He refused.  I offered to paying for mailing.  He refused again.

So that's my story.  Today is 10/01/13. These people are liars.  They are more criminals than a legit business.  I do not think they had any intent to ship anything, and they apparently never had any intent to give me money back.

I have asked my credit card company to go after them for refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primotronix/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Primotronix-Never-ship-the-order-Did-not-refund-credit-card-It-has-been-more-than-two-1088674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primotronix