Complaint Review: PRINCESS HAIR SHOP

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Malani — Sacramento California
2619 24th St Sacramento, California Sacramento, California USA

PRINCESS HAIR SHOP Princess hair shop double charged my credit card, sent me crap hair and their employee Ivy was very rude Sacramento California

I order from PrincessHairShop on 12/2/12. My hair was from christmas. I ordered on account of Poison Flower Ivy's YouTube. Shipping was supposed to take 3-5 days. After threatening to call the news and being totally Irate and  coming up to the shop, they shipped my hair. When it got here, It looked like good ole' aliexpress CRAP hair, I washed it and it matted and tangled like a beast, I called and asked why, what did I do wrong, they told me some BS about me using the wrong shampoo. I used DOVE deep conditioning. How did I use the wrong shampoo? So I message Ivy, to ask how she took care of the hair, thinking maybe she could give me some tips and she was so rude and snooty and said she wasn't accountable for whatever losses I have taken. WTH does that even mean? Then she wouldn't reply to anything else. I'm convinvced that she is getting paid for these reviews. It's a shame but I guess that's the weave game now a days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRINCESS-HAIR-SHOP/Sacramento-California-95810/PRINCESS-HAIR-SHOP-Princess-hair-shop-double-charged-my-credit-card-sent-me-crap-hair-a-1051566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRINCESS HAIR SHOP