Complaint Review: Print Buys

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Bob V — Pawtucket Rhode Island
Print Buys
31735 Riverside Drive, Suite C-382 Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, California USA

Print Buys Suzie Jebrail On Nov 5th, 2013, I paid $305.50 for 10,000 post card promoting our Toys For Tots event on Dec 11, 2013. I canceled on Dec 2, 2013 Lake Elsinore, California 92530

I contacted Print Buys and dealt with Suzie Jebrail.  I ordered 10,000 post cards promoting my 20th annual Toys Fro Tots Telethon.  My check for $305.50 was cashed on Nov 5th.

ventbob@gmail.com    I cancelled on December 2, 2013, after waiting 4 weeks and the Toys For Tots event only 1 week away, (December 10, 2013)      There would be no time to distribute 10,000 post cards.  I have emailed Suzie and Print Buys numerous times.  The phone number on their website is disconnected.

December 2, 2013       Suzie Jebrail writes,
Your job was shipping, but I canceled it as you requested.  Your refund will come by check within 1-10 business days.   Yes, it is a shame it was canceled and the timing.  Normally I cannot issue any refund regardless of customer deadline. The job was printed 2 times and there was 3.5 hours of graphic design contributed, a loss of over $500 for me.  I am trying to get it approved so that I can get a credit back to my account to cover the losses.

Suzie Jebrail

Marketing Design Consultant

Direct: 877-577-4681

Print Buys

31735 Riverside Drive, Suite C-382

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Print-Buys/Lake-Elsinore-CA-92530-California-CA-92530/Print-Buys-Suzie-Jebrail-On-Nov-5th-2013-I-paid-30550-for-10000-post-card-promoting-1132254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Print Buys