breathing

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Graham's Elite Martial Arts — Mobile Alabama
Print Buys
31735 Riverside Dr. Lake Elsinore, California USA

Print Buys Suzy Jebrail Cashed check and didn't deliver goods Lake Elsinore California

I placed an order with Print Buys approximately eight weeks ago. I had to send a check and wait for check to clear prior to order being shipped. I was then supposed to get a proof emailed. I called many times and sent emails because I didn't get proof, but check had cleared the bank. I finally got a response about three weeks ago to an email that I sent saying that I was going to report company to the BBB and local authorities. Suzy said that she would double my order at no cost because of the delay and get the order shipped out right away. That has been three weeks ago. I have called many times and left messages, sent emails and no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Print-Buys/Lake-Elsinore-California-92530/Print-Buys-Suzy-Jebrail-Cashed-check-and-didnt-deliver-goods-Lake-Elsinore-California-1095140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Print Buys