Complaint Review: Print Buys/Clip Buys Magazine Suzie Jebrail

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Real Estate Agent —
Print Buys/Clip Buys Magazine Suzie Jebrail
311735 Riverside Drive C382 Lake Elsinore, California USA

Print Buys/Clip Buys Magazine Suzie Jebrail AKA Suzie Jebrail Did not deliver postcards which were pre-paid by check. Promised Refund. No refund received. Lake Elsinore California

I am a realtor and I saw www.printbuys.com on line and called on May 5th.  Suzie Jebrail told me that I would have to pay for my orders up front by writing out a check and faxing it over.  I did so.  I had two postcard orders.  I told her and e-mailed her that one order was time sensitive and was a priority.  She said ok.  I received the non-priority order but not the priority order.  I believe the priority order was not given attention or got lost in "the system" .  The copy was re-submitted and I was told it would be coming.  I never received the order.

I called and sent e-mails.......... no return phone calls from Suzie at all.  I had to catch her by calling in.  I was told on a Wednesday, June 12th that I would receive the postcards (500 of them) on Thursday or Friday in the mail.  I waited thru Saturday.  No postcards.  On Monday I asked for a refund.  She said via e-mail that a refund had been issued on 6/18.  There was a lot of back and forth via e-mail as I wanted to know IF I would receive them given they could be in route and I would then not be entitled to a refund.  I never got a clear answer. She assumed I was a problem and she sent the following note to me on 6/20:

Kathy, what is wrong with you ??   you canceled,  so NO you don't get free printing!    I told you the I canceled it JUST like you asked, and your refund is being mailed to you.   What are you talking about here ????    Do you do this to all of your venders ?   Your job was a huge and painful loss, reprinted twice.  Thanks, Suzie Jebrail Marketing Design Consultant  Direct: 877-577-4681

So.......... here I sit with no postcards.  I am thinking about the fact that if this order was reprinted twice why haven't I received?   Something is very wrong with this business.  No focus on customers.

I had to have the priority postcard re-done and printed elsewhere.  I receive the order in 4 days without issue.

I have filed a complaint with the California Attorney General's office as step one.  This report is step 2.  More steps will be taken.

Be aware......... do not scan and send a check.  Pay by credit card where you have other rights.......
There are special protections for you if you have used a credit card, especially in an online transaction, including a federal law called the Fair Credit Billing Act

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Print-BuysClip-Buys-Magazine-Suzie-Jebrail/Lake-Elsinore-California-92530/Print-BuysClip-Buys-Magazine-Suzie-Jebrail-AKA-Suzie-Jebrail-Did-not-deliver-postcards-w-1063504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Print Buys/Clip Buys Magazine Suzie Jebrail