Complaint Review: printerpix.com

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Upset Dad — Henrico Virginia
printerpix.com
Internet USA

printerpix.com Company lies to get your money but will not deliver Internet, Lake Mary Internet, Flori

*UPDATE Employee: Delivered

Stay away from this company at all costs!!!

I ordered a book and paid extra for "expedited shipping" so that I would receive it by LAST FRIDAY, June 7th!!

As of today, Thursday, june 13th, I have still not received the book and the UPS site says that I will not receive it until tomorrow. When I spoke with the supervisor, Christine, this morning all she would continue to say was "it is arriving in the time allotted".

The customer service rep I placed my order with on the phone stated something different. They do not plan on compensating me for the extremely late delivery.

This was to be a present for someone and now that time has passed and they will not get this surprise gift.

Printerpix has lost a customer for life for LYING TO ME!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/printerpixcom/internet/printerpixcom-Company-lies-to-get-your-money-but-will-not-deliver-Internet-Lake-Mary-I-1058797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on printerpix.com

Delivered

AUTHOR: Assistance - ()

Hello Gary, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I see Christine placed your order for you on 5/31. This was delivered on 06/14/2013. You paid for 14 business days and received it in 10 business days. We hope you, and your recipient, enjoy your photo book. You can email feedback@printerpix.com if you need anything else. Thanks.