Complaint Review: Printing For U

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: TerribleBusinessForU — New York New York
Printing For U
2709 Avenue U Brooklyn, New York USA

Printing For U - Alex Krasel Reviews, Ripoff, Do not buy from them, Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Comment: This is a great Printing Company

I placed an order for flyers through this establishment and they took a deposit. I found them as a local printer and figured getting flyers isn't a big deal. They charged a bit less then what I paid in the past and figured it wouldn't be a problem. 1 week goes to 2 weeks, and 2 weeks gets to 3 weeks. Excuse after excuse was all they had for me.

Their "manager" Alex apologized but was very sarcastic the whole time. What terrible business people. I'm surprised they are stll opened for business. I honestly should have done an online review before going ahead with the service. I figured this task wouldn't be too difficult.

YES- they are cheaper than other print stores but NO-they are not worth the savings!!!!! Awful customer service and a total lack of professionalism.

Do not give them business, they are cheaters and rip off professionals. Look elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printing-For-U/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/Printing-For-U-Alex-Krasel-Reviews-Ripoff-Do-not-buy-from-them-Brooklyn-New-York-1070302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printing For U

This is a great Printing Company

AUTHOR: johns - ()

I've been using Printing for U for longer than I can remember (years). Not only do they do great work when it comes to business cards and post cards, they can design and print anything and everything quick and cheap.

One thing that I really like is that they don't charge a design or set-up fee. With that being said, I usually have a general idea of what I want and I let them run with it. We have never been unsatisfied with their work and turnaround.

I really have to say a couple times Alex rushed a few order that really helped out our company  I will continue being loyal to you guys as long as I'm around.