Complaint Review: printroom

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: she.we — Oro Valley Arizona United States of America
printroom
2520 Mission College Blvd Suite 102 santa clara, California United States of America

printroom Printroom is not paying photographers profit checks- selling work under their own name. santa clara, California

Printroom has not paid me profit check in over 8 months, they owe me close to $1000.00.  I have called, left several messages and only receive the same form letter.  They are now selling my images to my clients without paying.  They are now violating laws. Printroom is a store front for photographers to upload their photos and Printroom accepts payments from photographers clients to print photographs in return the photographer is to receive a  profit check. As stated in Printroom's contract the photographer will receive his profit check once $100 is accumulates in profits in the account.  Once the minium amount of $100 is achieved, Printroom is supposed to mail out the profit check the following month on the 15th.  I filed with the BBB and still have not received any notice or communication.  Printroom is a RIP OFF!  I feel that photographers need to know that Printroom will not pay owed profit checks.   I am also trying to get my year reimbursed due to the fact that I can't continue using them knowing that I will not get paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/printroom/santa-clara-California-/printroom-Printroom-is-not-paying-photographers-profit-checks-selling-work-under-their-858568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on printroom