Complaint Review: printroom.com

printroom.com
Santa Clara, California United States of America

printroom.com Let down Santa Clara, California

*General Comment: still a problem

*Author of original report: Good news?

*Author of original report: Help stop them

*Consumer Comment: let down as well

Initially I was very excited about and happy to sign on with printroom.com.  I started at the end of December.  I ordered some prints to check the quality and was very pleased with them.

In January I ordered enough prints to get a $222.00 profit check in Feb.  On Feb. 23, when no check arrived I called and left a message at printroom.  Printroom's message says you will get a return call in 1 business day.  After 3 calls and no return calls I got a reply to an email that said my profit check had NOT been mailed and ensuring me that the sender was working with accounting and my profit check would be mailed.

Four days later, still no check, I call and actually get through to a person.  I told him my story and expressed my concerns.  He seemed irritated and I told him so.  I then asked him point blank "is printroom ok?  Are you going out of business or what?".  His reply was "No, no we intend to stay in business..."  Hardly re-assuring.

So today I find this site and find out, from a previous poster to this site, that the email I received from printroom is the exact same one they sent to him.   I couldn't recommend anyone sign up and pay for thier service after this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/printroomcom/Santa-Clara-California-/printroomcom-Let-down-Santa-Clara-California-701454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on printroom.com

#1 General Comment

still a problem

AUTHOR: Dave in Warsaw, MO - (United States of America)

Unfortunately, this appears to still be an ongoing problem with Printroom.com.  We stuck it through several rounds of late checks before we finally decided to move on.  We are still owed for August profits and it's now November 15.  Our account officially closes November 30 after we sent 30 days notice earlier this month.

I see that they are also going through a site redesign.  Too bad they waited so long to improve their services, but one thing is for sure, no amount of redesign is going to help when you don't pay out the users.   I will give them until December 1 to send the over $400 they owe us before going to the BBB and using the power of the internet to spread the word even more about their accounting practices.

Good news?

AUTHOR: jim - (United States of America)

Printroom sent an email stating that a check has been sent out 3/8/2011.  If I receive it I will post another update.  I really hope they can get on their financial feet again and make things right with all of their members.

jim

Help stop them

AUTHOR: jim - (United States of America)

I'm all for helping a company out a little so it can get healthy again.  I offered to have printroom settle their debt with me by making prints for the amount they owe me.  I'm still waiting for a reply to that one :)

Please do a search "santa clara better business bureau" and go to the Santa Clara Better Business Bureau home page.  There you can do a search for "printroom.com" and get information on this company.

After you laugh when you see that a company that blatantly withholds (steals) other peoples money through a clear breech of trust, still gets a C- rating from the BBB, you can file a complaint.  This will at least make you feel a little better and at best it will add to the list of complaints and help keep this outfit from stealing more money.

At this very moment the printroom.com site is on-line and allowed to take money from hopeful well-meaning photographers.

I am complaint #32 against Printroom.com filed with the Santa Clara BBB.

let down as well

AUTHOR: sistersnapshot - (United States of America)

I have been asking for my profit check for over a year, they owe me last years profit check and one from this year.  Hopefully, you will be able to receive your check.  I asked the same questions you did.  Your best bet because you are in california is to file a police report.  I am not in that state, so I have to file a report here first.