Complaint Review: printsmadeeasy

• Submitted: Fri, July 01, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: dean k holden — steamboat springs Colorado United States of America
729 stamford ct, marshfield, mo 65706 marshfield, Missouri United States of America

printsmadeeasy Printsmadeeasy huge scam marshfield, Missouri

It was two years ago when I first used printsmadeeasy. They sent me business cards with the color nothing like i had ordered. after many calls they replaced them with a color that was somewhat closer. I thought after what I had gone through as I missed a presentation because of it as well they would print in the same fashion. so I order again. this time they came back with practically no color, just a green wash, in no way even similar to what I had requested, clearly no one had checked the match. I complained and ai was told at first I should go and get a local printer.

Then after much negotiation they agreed to reprint, with a memo that the color should be at least close. They then sent the reprint to the wrong place. After more calls they reprinted again to the right address. I had missed several presentations by this time. The cards finally arrived exactly the same as the first ones, no color just a green wash and unusable, clearly no one had checked the match at all. I first tried the instant chat. jamie (who was rude to me the first time) just closed the chat when she saw it was me. So i called the 800 number, that closed every time I placed the call, so clearly my number came up and they nixed the call. I tried calling the corporate office, no one answers there. I tried to look up directors names and the company had clearly covered their tracks well as you can find nothing out about the company online. This is clearly a company who has little in the way of ethics or integrity, aiming at a young and vulnerable market. They are clearly a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/printsmadeeasy/marshfield-Missouri-/printsmadeeasy-Printsmadeeasy-huge-scam-marshfield-Missouri-748005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on printsmadeeasy