controlling

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Brick — Prince Albert Saskatchewan
Printsmart.co
68 Mill Dr Levittown, Pennsylvania USA

Printsmart.co Scam, Waste Of Money, Bad Quality, Horrible Customer Experience, Does Not Deliver Levittown and Online Pennsylvania

Ordered canvas prints online in October 2013 and did not receive them until December 2013. They were only suppose to take 2-2.5 weeks.

The prints were bad quality and one of them was completely wrong. They used portrait even though I asked for landscape.

They never answered their phone and did not respond to emails while I was waiting for my prints.

I emailed the business owner and he responded with a typical respnse of " its not our fault and I assure you it is on its way, I will send a tracking number." I didn't get a single thing from him and he would not reply after that.

Now that I have finally received my horrible quality prints, I can not get a response back from them AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printsmartco/Levittown-Pennsylvania-19056/Printsmartco-Scam-Waste-Of-Money-Bad-Quality-Horrible-Customer-Experience-Does-Not-D-1108114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printsmart.co