Complaint Review: Priority One Clearing

• Reported By: Linda Jean B — Hutto Texas
Priority One Clearing
1151 NE Cleveland St Clearwater, Florida USA

Priority One Clearing unwanted, unsolicited magazines Clearwater Florida

Today I received 2 magazines in my mailbox that I did not order.  I called the number inside the mag and they said it was ordered by a third party and I would have to call them.  I did so and got a recording telling me their business hours and saying if it was during (it was) they were on another call and would call me back.  Of course, that has not happened and I am afraid I have been scammed.  I cannot find anywhere that I have been billed, as yet, so worry where they are going to charge me.  This is so frustrating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-One-Clearing/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Priority-One-Clearing-unwanted-unsolicited-magazines-Clearwater-Florida-1059763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority One Clearing