Complaint Review: Priorty One Services Inc

• Reported By: Jae — Willimantic Connecticut
Priorty One Services Inc
1151 NE Cleveland St Clearwater,, Florida USA

Priorty One Services Inc Fraudulent Thieves Clearwater, Florida

Over two years ago I did agree to get magazines from priority one services for a specific period of time. Unfortunately, I learned too late that this business is simply a front for stealing money from individual checking accounts.  I decided to let the subscription end and not to renew with Priority One. I have received multiple calls to renew from their agents and I have always refused. I even told them I did not wish to do business with them and they could take me off their call list. Then, I noticed on my address label that they had renewed my subscription, without my consent until 2020. They basically have committed fraud because I did not ask for this to be renewed and most certainly would not have agreed to anything like 2020.  I see others have had the same problem with them.  Unfortunately , I cannot find an answer about how to really get this resolved. Tomorrow I will go to my bank to have this company” flagged” . That may stop future problems but not get me a refund for the money they have taken already.   I don’t know how they manage to continue doing this to people. I am also going file a complaint with the Department of Consumer Protection in Florida where the company claims to be located.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priorty-One-Services-Inc/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Priorty-One-Services-Inc-Fraudulent-Thieves-Clearwater-Florida-1077566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priorty One Services Inc