Complaint Review: prism clenaing

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: chocolate66 — decatur Georgia United States of America
prism clenaing
400 perimeter center terrace atlanta ga. 30346 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

prism clenaing "REPREHENSIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS" atlanta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Working on a soulution

I answered an ad posted on Craigslist by a company here in Atlanta calling themselves Prism Cleaning in the Dunwoody area. * The website states that they have a Florida headquarters but when I called the # I found it was a personal cell??* The ad specified that they sought an appointment setter to work from home for a specified hourly rate. Due to the fact that I had worked from home before and had not been burned, I felt no qualms about pursuing this opportunity. I was ultimately hired by this company and met with both Curtis and Derreck who presented themselves as co-owners.  After being hired I repeatedly requested on several occasions during a very short period of times that I be tools (printed materials , lead lists..etc) in order that I might effective do this s job. I was lied to repeated that I would receive the information but never did. *Upon hire it was stated by both "owners that these were difficult appointments to attain and that they had not had success in finding anyone to do the job to their satisfaction. I soon found out why!! Set appointments would not be run- emails would not be checked, or claimed to have never been received ( even though they were sent to two completely different email addresses) appointment arrivals would be late--absolutely the worst so called "business that I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. Bottom line- this so called company suddenly decided (without making me aware) that they no longer wanted me to work for them. The only problem with this stance was that I had to contact them to find out -then when  wanted to ensure that I would be compensated for wages already earned- suddenly Derreck had to "call me back". He then began to ignore my contact attempts  to him via cell, and email. Finally he returned my call from the office location to preposterously assert why they felt justified in not paying me wages that I had already earned. I most certainly will pursue this matter in a court of law. My advice to anyone seeking to work for this company located in the Dunwoody area---just don't do it They most certainly are not reputable businessman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prism-clenaing/atlanta-Georgia-30346/prism-clenaing-REPREHENSIBLE-BUSINESS-ETHICS-atlanta-Georgia-765844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prism clenaing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Working on a soulution

AUTHOR: mr. smith - (United States of America)

We are replying back to a complaint that might have been settled with some patience.  The person who wrote this who i will only refer to as Wanda since i am going to try and respect her privacy. The understanding if i am correct was for her to telemarket on a part time bases since she was having medical issues from a car accident.  She told us it would be easier to work from home because of her situation. We never had any knowledge of calls being made or the hours she was actually working.  In the time we believe she was working for us she set ONLY four appointments which she was paid $440 dollars which means she was paid over $100 dollars an appointment. If someone that was paid over $100 for every appointment is unhappy i am sure many others in this difficult time would have made and honest effort to supply us with appointments.  The appointments all came in  the first week i believe.  After that it just seemed that no other calls were being made on our behalf.  As far as not being provided material to make calls that was all discussed and agreed upon at our interview. It is sad that before we could have worked out a solution that this is where we are. There also were calls made to our office about having doctors appointments and such which also caused us to get less than we thought we agreed upon as far as time being devoted to making calls for us.   This was only a part time position and if the little time that we asked for could not be given us then i am not sure where we have mistreated anyone in any way shape or form. We will be looking into our rights as far as the slanderous comments made about us and if need be will take any legal action that is appropriate.